Thursday, July 20, 2017

Clear ODK Crew

Super honoured to have been able to buy the clear ODK Crew 7 inch. ODK Crew was a band that I knew from living in the same town as the band members. They were people I looked up to. The drummers also drummed for Congress, the guitarist was Vitality's lead guitarist and manager, the bassist was also doing bass for Vitality and the singer was a few years older than me and was a friend of a friend.




This particular version is clear vinyl and numbered out of 8 copies. The stamp is the same style as the one used on the Sober Mind and Genet Records release but it's a Frostbite Records Release. There are traces of black mixed in, which gives it an unusual look for clear.

I've started to write down their history this evening and tomorrow on Belgium's National Holiday I will be continuing...

No comments: